[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
LOL I knew this thread would be about his frightening energy drinks!
Believe it or not, the more I drink them, the more I become addicted.. but the first few drinks you take of them (if you haven't tried them before) can be downright sickening. In a way, the taste - both flavors included - reminds me a lot of a sweet version of olive juice.
Drink at your own risk - just don't be surprised if the somewhat putrid taste drives you away before you can take more than a few sips! This ain't no "energy drink" like you're used to drinking (Red Bull, Rockstar, Monster, etc.)
Officially retired
When it comes to energy drinks, avoid BooKoo Wild Berry at all costs!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
i hate energy drinks so ill stick to the yoohoo beside it
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I think energy drinks taste like cough medicine. Yet, I still drink them.
was at work one day and popped a few energy pills and a bookoo wild berry, im not much on energy drinks and pills, but both of those got me up and running..and for a loooonnng time
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks